Chemring Group PLC (CHG.L)
Tue, Sep 4 2018
Sept 4 Defence contractor Chemring Group Plc said on Tuesday it was working with regulators on a plan to restart its Chemring Countermeasures (CCM) factory after an explosion last month that killed one employee and injured another.
Sept 4 Defence contractor Chemring Group Plc on Tuesday adjusted its guidance for the impact of an explosion at a UK factory last month on full-year underlying operating profit to "around the middle" of an earlier estimate of 10-20 million pounds.
* Shares fall by a quarter before partially recovering (Adds analyst comments, share price)
Aug 13 Defence equipment maker Chemring Group Plc said on Monday that it expects the explosion at a military hardware factory near Salisbury, Wiltshire to lower underlying operating profit for the year by 10 million to 20 million pounds.
An explosion at a military hardware factory near Salisbury, Wiltshire has left one person dead on Friday, British defense equipment maker Chemring Group Plc said.
Aug 10 An explosion at a military hardware factory near Salisbury, Wiltshire has left one person dead on Friday, British defence equipment maker Chemring Group Plc said.
Defense equipment maker Chemring Group Plc is targeting contracts worth around $2 billion in the United States after nearly five years of relatively low demand, its chief executive said.
* H1 results beat some analyst expectations (Releads with CEO comments, adds analyst estimates, context)
- Is CH Energy Group Making You Fast Cash?
- Why SDL, Chemring, and Galliford Try Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Neil Woodford Sold Vodafone
- Building A Small-Cap Dividend Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin
- Did CH Energy Group Squander Its Latest Sales Increase?
- Why CH Energy Group's Earnings May Not Be So Hot