Chemring Group PLC (CHG.L)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, Jun 21 2018
Defense equipment maker Chemring Group Plc is targeting contracts worth around $2 billion in the United States after nearly five years of relatively low demand, its chief executive said.
* H1 results beat some analyst expectations (Releads with CEO comments, adds analyst estimates, context)
LONDON, Jan 18 British prosecutors said on Wednesday they had opened a bribery, corruption and money laundering investigation into defence specialist Chemring Group Plc, one of its subsidiaries and individuals associated with the businesses.
LONDON, Jan 18 British prosecutors have opened a bribery, corruption and money laundering investigation into defence and security solutions company Chemring Group Plc , one of its subsidiaries and individuals associated with the businesses.
- Is CH Energy Group Making You Fast Cash?
- Why SDL, Chemring, and Galliford Try Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Neil Woodford Sold Vodafone
- Building A Small-Cap Dividend Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin
- Did CH Energy Group Squander Its Latest Sales Increase?
- Why CH Energy Group's Earnings May Not Be So Hot