Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
19 Jul 2018
Wed, May 2 2018
BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy Says Incurred Total Charge Of About $38 Mln In Current Quarter In Connection With Workforce Reduction Announced In Jan
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY - INCURRED TOTAL CHARGE OF ABOUT $38 MILLION IN CURRENT QUARTER IN CONNECTION WITH WORKFORCE REDUCTION ANNOUNCED IN JANUARY - SEC FILING
Chesapeake Energy Corp's quarterly profit exceeded analysts' estimates on Wednesday, as it produced more oil and natural gas at higher prices while continuing to lower costs, pulling shares in the company around 3 percent higher.
* REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
May 2 U.S. oil and gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp posted a quarterly profit jump on Wednesday, helped by higher production and oil and natural gas prices.
BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy Corp Says President And CEO Robert Lawler's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.9 Mln
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORP SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO ROBERT LAWLER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.9 MLN VS $$15.3 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Iy08Br] Further company coverage:
NEW ORLEANS U.S. shale producer Chesapeake Energy Corp will not sell assets without getting good value, even as it works to repair its debt-laden balance sheet, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
NEW ORLEANS, March 28 U.S. shale producer Chesapeake Energy Corp will not sell assets without getting good value, even as it works to repair its debt-laden balance sheet, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
Chesapeake Energy Corp said it expects production to keep rising this year, despite a 12 percent cut in spending, sending the U.S. natural gas producer's shares up nearly 23 percent on Thursday.
* Shares rise 23 pct, set for best day in nearly 2 yrs (Adds details from conference, industry background, updates shares)
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION REPORTS 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 GUIDANCE
- USO MACD Bearish Cross, But Uptrend Still Intact
- Stay Away From Natural Gas Stocks - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/16/18)
- Williams Showing Serious Price Disconnect Despite Bullish Outlook
- Chesapeake Energy Corp.: Significant Surprise Potential
- Oakmark Select Fund: Second Quarter 2018
- Chesapeake Energy May Have A Second Big Oil Discovery