Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHRH.CO)
18 May 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* HOLDING A/S - NEW PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP TREATMENT FOR PEANUT ALLERGIES
* SAYS ENTERS PARTNERSHIP WITH OF ORAL IMMUNOTHERAPY DEVELOPER PROTA THERAPEUTICS TO DEVELOP TREATMENT FOR PEANUT ALLERGIES Further company coverage: (Copenhagen newsroom)
* SAID ON TUESDAY LONG-TERM FINANCIAL TARGET IS ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH OF 8-10 PCT EACH YEAR FROM 2016/17 THROUGH 2021/22
* REG-07/2018 - INTERIM REPORT 1 SEPTEMBER 2017 - 28 FEBRUARY 2018
* WCM INCREASED AGGREGATE HOLDING OF SHARES IN CHR. HANSEN HOLDING TO 6,598,493.50 (EQUIVALENT TO 5.00%) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
COPENHAGEN, Jan 12 Chr Hansen reported a weaker-than-expected first-quarter profit on Friday due to weak sales especially in its natural colours unit, sending shares in the Danish food ingredients maker down more than 7 percent.
COPENHAGEN, Jan 12 Chr Hansen on Friday reported a weaker-than-expected first-quarter profit on weak sales especially in its natural colours unit, sending shares in the food ingredients maker down 6 percent.
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 254.5 MILLION (REUTERS POLL: EUR 259 MILLION)
COPENHAGEN, Nov 28 Shares in Danish ingredients maker Chr. Hansen fell on Tuesday after its Dutch chief executive announced he would be leaving the company after five years in the post.
COPENHAGEN, Nov 28 The chief executive of Danish ingredients maker Chr. Hansen, Cees de Jong, has decided to step down to pursue a career as a non-executive director outside the company, it announced on Tuesday.