CIT Group Inc (CIT.N)
BRIEF-CIT Announces Intention To Commence A Cash Tender Offer For Up To $500 Mln Of Its Common Stock
* CIT ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO COMMENCE A CASH TENDER OFFER FOR UP TO $500,000,000 OF ITS COMMON STOCK
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.74 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS
* CIT ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF APPROXIMATELY $883 MILLION OF ITS UNSECURED DEBT
WASHINGTON A top U.S. bank regulator, Comptroller of the Currency Joseph Otting, must recuse himself from matters involving CIT Group Inc and other lenders with which he has had past financial ties, the agency's acting chief counsel said this week.
WASHINGTON, March 7 A top U.S. bank regulator, Comptroller of the Currency Joseph Otting, must recuse himself from matters involving CIT Group Inc and other lenders with which he has had past financial ties, the agency's acting chief counsel said this week.
* CIT ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $1 BILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES AND $400 MILLION OF SUBORDINATED NOTES
* CIT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERINGS OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES AND SUBORDINATED NOTES
WASHINGTON The Federal Reserve on Thursday said it expected two large lenders, CIT Group Inc and Citizens Financial Group Inc, to offer 'living will' paperwork by the end of 2018.
* CIT GROUP SAYS ON FEB 16, CO & UNITS ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF FEB 16, 2018
- CIT Group's (CIT) CEO Ellen Alemany on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CIT Group Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Europe Goes After American Brands
- Buy JPMorgan - Cramer's Lightning Round (3/1/18)
- CIT Group (CIT) Presents At Credit Suisse 19th Annual Financial Services Forum - Slideshow
- CIT Group Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides