CI Financial Corp (CIX.TO)
Thu, Mar 1 2018
* CI FINANCIAL REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT FOR FEBRUARY 2018
* AT DECEMBER 31, 2017, CI'S ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT WERE $143.0 BILLION, UP $25.1 BILLION OR 21% FROM $117.9 BILLION AT DECEMBER 31, 2016
* CI FINANCIAL REPORTS ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT FOR JANUARY 2018
* CI FINANCIAL SAYS AMENDS NOTICE TO INCREASE NUMBER OF COMMON SHARES THAT MAY BE PURCHASED TO 20 MILLION
* CI FINANCIAL CORP - PRELIMINARY ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AT DECEMBER 31, 2017 OF $143.7 BILLION AND TOTAL ASSETS OF $186.3 BILLION
* CI FINANCIAL CORP - PRELIMINARY ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AT NOVEMBER 30, 2017 OF $143.9 BILLION AND TOTAL ASSETS OF $186.3 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says reported preliminary Assets Under Management at October 31, 2017 of $143.8 billion and total assets of $185.8 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CI Financial Corp - preliminary assets under management at September 30, 2017 of $121.4 billion and total assets of $162.1 billion
- Valhi: Does Sum Of The Parts Show A Discount?
- Brunswick Corporation: Are Investors Going Out With The Tide?
- Improving Industry Conditions Could Cause NL Industries To Surge
- Growth In Canadian ETF Industry
- A Quality Company Selling At A Deep Value Price
- NL Industries: A Fascinating Case, But Not Enough Value And Risk Of 100% Capital Impairment