Clariant AG (CLN.S)
26 Jun 2019
Tue, Jun 18 2019
* CLARIANT AG - CHRISTIAN KOHLPAINTNER, MEMBER OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, DECIDED TO RESIGN EFFECTIVE JUNE 30 TO TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES OUTSIDE COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CLARIANT'S SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ALL AGENDA ITEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
ZURICH Clariant missed fourth quarter profit and sales expectations on Wednesday due to softening demand in Asia and Europe, sending shares in the Swiss specialty chemicals maker lower.
* Shares fall more than 3 pct (Adds comments from news conference)
* CLARIANT CFO SAYS DON'T SEE A SIGNIFICANT LONGTERM DOWNTURN
ZURICH, Feb 13 Clariant's fourth-quarter sales and operating profit fell, as the Swiss specialty chemicals maker saw its plastics and coatings business hurt by softening demand in Asia and Europe and exchange rates wiped out underlying sales growth.
BRIEF-ExxonMobil And Renewable Energy Group Partner With Clariant To Advance Cellulosic Biofuel Research
* EXXONMOBIL AND RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP PARTNER WITH CLARIANT TO ADVANCE CELLULOSIC BIOFUEL RESEARCH
FRANKFURT/ZURICH Switzerland's Clariant has begun the sale of its pigments business as part of wider a streamlining which it has said it will complete by the end of 2020, sources said.
FRANKFURT/ZURICH, Jan 9 Switzerland's Clariant has begun the sale of its pigments business as part of wider a streamlining which it has said it will complete by the end of 2020, sources said.
FRANKFURT/ZURICH, Jan 9 Clariant is launching the sale of its pigments business as the Swiss chemicals group streamlines its portfolio following a deal that saw a Saudi Arabian peer become its biggest shareholder last year.