Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Mon, May 21 2018
* CLEAN ENERGY FUELS CORP SAYS DETERMINED TO POSTPONE DATE OF ANNUAL MEETING TO JUNE 8, TO ADD NEW PROPOSALS TO BE VOTED ON AT MEETING - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2IBev8q) Further company coverage:
* CLEAN ENERGY REPORTS 85.1 MILLION GALLONS DELIVERED AND REVENUE OF $102.4 MILLION FOR FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
PARIS Total has agreed to buy up to 50.8 million shares in Clean Energy Corp for $83.4 million, becoming its largest stockholder with a 25 percent stake, the French energy company announced on Thursday.
* Total to provide $100 mln support for leasing programme (Adds details, quotes, background)
PARIS, May 10 French oil and gas major Total said on Thursday that it has agreed to buy up to 50.8 million shares of Clean Energy Corp’s common stock for $83.4 million, to become its largest stockholder with a 25 percent stake.
* CLEAN ENERGY TO CONSTRUCT THREE CNG STATIONS IN ONTARIO FOR UNION ENERGY SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Clean Energy Reports 86.4 Million Gallons Delivered And Revenue Of $89.3 Million For Fourth Quarter
* CLEAN ENERGY REPORTS 86.4 MILLION GALLONS DELIVERED AND REVENUE OF $89.3 MILLION FOR FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017