Comerica Inc (CMA.N)
22 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* BIOHITECH GLOBAL SECURES NEW $1M CREDIT FACILITY WITH COMERICA BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dallas-based Comerica Bank has been hit with a lawsuit accusing it of aiding a $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme run by a Sherman Oaks, California businessman that collapsed in December when his companies stopped paying investors and filed for bankruptcy.
Comerica Inc beat analysts' forecasts for fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday as the U.S. regional lender earned higher interest income.
Jan 16 Comerica Inc beat analysts' forecasts for fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday as the U.S. regional lender earned higher interest income.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME $545 MILLION VERSUS $455 MILLION LAST YEAR
* OWL ROCK CAPITAL SAYS ON JANUARY 2, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH COMERICA BANK - SEC FILING
* Comerica - David Duprey intends to resign from his role as CFO of co on or around January 23, 2018
* Comerica Inc sees restructuring expenses of about $15 million in Q4 - presentation slides Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2xKMWDJ) Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan)
* Comerica Inc - qtrly diluted income per common share $1.26
U.S. regional bank holding company Comerica Inc on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit, helped by higher net interest income.
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions
- How Long Will 'Good Enough' Be Enough For BB&T?
- By The Numbers: Hunting For Undervalued Stocks
- Comerica Delivering The Growth, But Not Cheaply
- Comerica's (CMA) CEO Ralph Babb on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Comerica Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides