Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
16 Nov 2018
Mon, Oct 15 2018
* Centrica subsidiary Direct Energy Business has agreed to buy the retail electricity business of Source Power and Gas LLC, a wholly owned indirect U.S. subsidiary of Australian power company ERM Power Limited, Centrica said on Monday
LONDON, Aug 29 Centrica's British Gas, Britain's largest energy supplier, has paid 2.65 million pounds ($3.41 million) after it wrongly overcharged some customers, regulator Ofgem said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Aug 8 Centrica will raise its standard energy prices for British Gas customers for the second time this year, it said on Wednesday, blaming rising wholesale costs.
LONDON, Aug 6 British utility Centrica said on Monday it has made a multi-million pound investment in an Israeli start-up that develops software for electric vehicle charging solutions.
LONDON Britain's Centrica, owner of top energy supplier British Gas, said its profits were hit by unseasonably cold weather earlier this year while customers continued to leave.
* High commodity prices boost E&P division (Updates throughout with detail, comment)
LONDON, July 30 Britain's Centrica, owner of top energy supplier British Gas, posted a slight increase in first-half earnings on Tuesday and said it expects to maintain its full year dividend at the current level.
LONDON/TOKYO, June 15 Britain's Centrica and Japan's Tokyo Gas aim to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Anadarko Petroleum's $20 billion project in Mozambique, the first joint procurement deal designed to defuse risks facing the buyers in their respective markets.
LONDON, June 15 Britain's Centrica and Japan's Tokyo Gas have signed a non-binding agreement to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Anadarko Petroleum's Mozambique acreage, a deal that will help the U.S. company reach a final decision on the project.
- CNA Financial Is On The Road To Be Valued At $50 Per Share With An Attractive 6% Implied Dividend Yield
- CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CNA Financial Corporation 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- CNA Financial: 17% Dividend Growth In Q2
- CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CNA Financial Corporation 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides