Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
Fri, Jun 15 2018
LONDON/TOKYO, June 15 Britain's Centrica and Japan's Tokyo Gas aim to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Anadarko Petroleum's $20 billion project in Mozambique, the first joint procurement deal designed to defuse risks facing the buyers in their respective markets.
LONDON, June 15 Britain's Centrica and Japan's Tokyo Gas have signed a non-binding agreement to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Anadarko Petroleum's Mozambique acreage, a deal that will help the U.S. company reach a final decision on the project.
* Says net consumer customer account losses slowed materially
May 14 British Gas owner Centrica on Monday reiterated its full-year outlook, but said it expects total customers under its standard variable tariff to fall about 21 percent by the end of the year.
May 8 British Gas parent firm Centrica Plc said Chairman Rick Haythornthwaite plans to step down in the next 12 months after more than 4 years in the role.
LONDON British Gas will raise the price of its most widely used standard tariff for customers getting electricity and gas by an average of 5.5 percent from May 29, parent Centrica said on Tuesday.
Centrica stepped up plans for job cuts and cost savings on Thursday after the owner of energy supplier British Gas reported a 17 percent fall in annual operating profit.
* Annual savings target increased to 1.25 bln stg from 750 mln
Feb 22 Britain's largest energy supplier Centrica, which issued a profit warning in November, raised its cost efficiency programme target by 500 million pounds ($694.00 million) and said it would cut about 4,000 jobs by 2020.
- Boardwalk Pipeline's Limited Partners Fighting For Equitable Treatment
- CNA Financial's Q1 2018: Improved Margins + Turnover Growth = A Higher Dividend?
- CNA Financial's (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CNA Financial Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Semper Augustus Investments Group 2017 Letter To Clients
- CNA Financial: When The 'Special Dividend' Remains Regular