Centene Corp (CNC.N)
Tue, Oct 23 2018
Centene Corp's shares plunged as much as 10 percent on Tuesday after the health insurer forecast full-year profit that was largely below estimates, exacerbating investor concerns over the company's ability to rein in costs.
* Shares down 7.7 pct (Adds comment from conference call, analyst comment; Updates share price)
Oct 23 Centene Corp reported a 91 percent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday, hit by higher expenses.
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (12/7/18)
- Stocks To Watch: Tencent Music, Starbucks And Under Armour In Focus
- LHC Group: A Leader With Plenty Of Growth Runway In $100 Billion Market
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- Centene's Stock Has Multiple Growth Drivers