Centene Corp (CNC.N)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
Health insurer Centene Corp raised its 2018 earnings forecast, driven by its growing Obamacare business and the recent changes to U.S. tax laws, sending its shares up as much as 7.5 percent in morning trading on Tuesday.
Feb 6 Health insurer Centene Corp raised its 2018 earnings forecast, driven by its growing Obamacare business and the recent changes to U.S. tax laws, sending its shares up as much as 7.5 percent in morning trading on Tuesday.
* DECEMBER 31, 2017 MANAGED CARE MEMBERSHIP OF 12.2 MILLION, AN INCREASE OF 765,300 MEMBERS, OR 7 PCT OVER 2016
Feb 6 Health insurer Centene Corp reported a 7.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, helped by growth in its Obamacare business and higher enrolment.
* CENTENE CORPORATION ELECTS JESSICA L. BLUME TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* CENTENE CORP SAYS NEW FIVE-YEAR NEW MEXICO MEDICAID CONTRACT IS EFFECTIVE ON JAN 19 AND INCLUDES OPTION TO RENEW FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL THREE YEARS
BRIEF-Centene Says Confirms 2017 Guidance, Excluding Expected Benefit Of Tax Reform, That Was Previously Announced On Dec 14, 2017
* CENTENE SAYS CONFIRMS 2017 GUIDANCE, EXCLUDING EXPECTED BENEFIT OF TAX REFORM, THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED ON DEC 14, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2AEWkdr) Further company coverage:
* CENTENE'S WASHINGTON SUBSIDIARY REACHES AGREEMENT WITH STATE OF WASHINGTON
* CENTENE CORP SAYS ON DEC 14, CO AMENDED AND RESTATED ITS EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* SAYS DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE ARE EXPECTED TO BE $4.63 TO $4.97 FOR 2018
- Centene (CNC) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Buy The Declines Gradually - Cramer's Mad Money (1/30/18)
- Embrace The Volatility - Cramer's Mad Money (1/29/18)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Is A Long-Term Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/26/18)
- Demographic Delusions - A Different Look At Skilled Nursing And Healthcare REITs
- Centene (CNC) Investor Presentation - Slideshow