Centene Corp (CNC.N)
21 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* Centene Corp says announced "enhanced" organizational structure and appointments of several executives, effective November 16
Centene Corp said on Tuesday that White House moves to cut Obamacare subsidies would knock 7-12 cents per share off the health insurer's fourth-quarter earnings, sending its shares as much as 8 percent lower.
* Shares slump 8 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates share move)
BRIEF-Centene says civil investigative demand was issued to co's unit, Health Net Federal Services by U.S. DoJ in Oct
* Centene says in October 2017, civil investigative demand was issued to co's unit, Health Net Federal Services by U.S. Department of Justice - SEC filing
Oct 24 Health insurer Centene Corp reported a nearly 40 percent rise in quarterly profit as it added more members.
* Centene corporation reports 2017 third quarter results & updates 2017 guidance
* Centene comments on updated Medicare Star quality ratings for 2018 rating year published by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
BRIEF-Centene announces early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period in connection with planned acquisition of Fidelis Care
* Centene announces early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period in connection with planned acquisition of Fidelis care
* Coordinated Care, unit of Centene Corporation, says received national health plan accreditation from national committee for quality assurance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
BRIEF-Centene-In event asset purchase deal terminated, terminating party to pay termination fee of $5 million
* Centene-In event asset purchase deal terminated, terminating party to pay termination fee $5 million; regarding co's deal with Fidelis - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2f4fgO3) Further company coverage:
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Medicaid For All Or Business As Usual?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Soliris New Indication, Gilead's NASH Data, What Keeps Synergy Down?
- Centene's (CNC) CEO Michael Neidorff on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Square Will Still Go Higher - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/13/17)
- Wall Street Breakfast: The Beat Goes On For Global Stocks As Records Continue To Fall