CNH Industrial NV (CNHI.MI)
Thu, Aug 9 2018
MILAN, Aug 9 Trucks and tractor maker CNH Industrial has appointed Hubertus Muhlhauser as its new chief executive to succeed long-time boss Richard Tobin who resigned earlier this year.
MILAN Truck and tractor maker CNH Industrial raised its full-year guidance on Tuesday after better-than-expected quarterly earnings, sparking a more than 10 percent rally in its shares.
MILAN, July 26 Truck and tractor maker CNH Industrial raised its full-year guidance on Tuesday after better-than-expected quarterly earnings, sparking a more than 10 percent rally in its shares.
MILAN, July 26 Trucks and tractor maker CNH Industrial on Thursday improved its guidance for the full year after reporting better-than-expected second-quarter earnings, pushing shares up more than 5 percent.
BRIEF-CNH Industrial announces retiree benefits alignment following favorable U.S. supreme court ruling
* CNH INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES RETIREE BENEFITS ALIGNMENT FOLLOWING FAVORABLE U.S. SUPREME COURT RULING
MILAN, March 20 Shares in CNH Industrial fell more than 2 percent on Tuesday after the trucks and tractor maker said Chief Executive Richard Tobin would step down to pursue another executive opportunity.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday threw out a class action filed by retirees of CNH Industrial seeking lifetime healthcare benefits, saying the lower court had misconstrued a collective bargaining agreement between the retirees and the United Kingdom-based industrial equipment manufacturer.
- CNH Industrial NV (CNHI) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dover's Core Doing Okay And New Management Brings New Options
- Remembering Sergio
- Earnings Season Kicks Into High Gear (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Earnings Season Kicks Into High Gear
- Oakmark Global Fund: Second Quarter 2018