CNH Industrial NV (CNHI.MI)
Mon, Apr 16 2018
BRIEF-CNH Industrial announces retiree benefits alignment following favorable U.S. supreme court ruling
* CNH INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES RETIREE BENEFITS ALIGNMENT FOLLOWING FAVORABLE U.S. SUPREME COURT RULING
MILAN, March 20 Shares in CNH Industrial fell more than 2 percent on Tuesday after the trucks and tractor maker said Chief Executive Richard Tobin would step down to pursue another executive opportunity.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday threw out a class action filed by retirees of CNH Industrial seeking lifetime healthcare benefits, saying the lower court had misconstrued a collective bargaining agreement between the retirees and the United Kingdom-based industrial equipment manufacturer.
* ANNOUNCE NEW STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO REDEFINE WORLD OF CONNECTED INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES
MILAN, Jan 30 Trucks and tractor maker CNH Industrial reported a drop in operating profit margins for its industrial activities in the fourth quarter despite a 17 percent jump in sales.
* WILL ALSO BE RECOMMENDING A REAUTHORIZATION AND UPSIZING OF COMPANY'S SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TO $700 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 OPERATING PROFIT OF INDUSTRIAL ACTIVITIES USD 468 MILLION VERSUS USD 412 MILLION YEAR AGO
BRIEF-CNH Industrial Says Net Income Will Include Tax Charge Of Up To $125 Mln For Quarter Ended Dec 31
* CNH INDUSTRIAL - DUE TO U.S. ACT AND TAX LEGISLATION CHANGES , NET INCOME FOR QUARTER WILL INCLUDE A NON-CASH TAX CHARGE UP TO $125 MILLION UNDER US GAAP
* CNH INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES A PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE OF THE IMPACT OF THE U.S. TAX REFORM AND OTHER TAX MATTERS AND THE DECONSOLIDATION OF ITS VENEZUELAN OPERATIONS
- Yes, Deere
- CNH Industrial N.V. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- CNH Industrial (CNHI) CEO Rich Tobin on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Longleaf Partners Shareholder Letter Q1 2018
- Rocky Mountain Equipment Is Improving Margins And Trades Cheaply On Earnings
- Tracking Mason Hawkins' Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update