Canadian National Railway Co (CNR.TO)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
* CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAY CO FILES FOR DEBT SHELF OF UPTO $6.0 BILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EH9zQG) Further company coverage:
* CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAY- ANNOUNCED DEBT OFFERING OF $900 MILLION, COMPRISED OF US$300 MILLION 2.400% NOTES DUE 2020, AND US$600 MILLION 3.650% NOTES DUE 2048 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TSX closes down 73.34 points, or 0.45 percent, at 16,284.21
TORONTO, Jan 24 Canada's main stock fell on Wednesday, weighed by declines for financial shares, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc and Canadian National Railway Co, while gold mining stocks were boosted by higher gold prices.
* SIX-YEAR AGREEMENT, EFFECTIVE JAN. 1, 2018 THROUGH DEC. 31, 2023, COVERS CN POLICE OFFICERS ACROSS CANADA
Canadian National Railway Co on Tuesday reported a lower-than-expected adjusted profit for the fourth quarter, hurt by the heavy expenses its has incurred to grow its business, and sending shares of Canada's biggest freight railroad lower.
Jan 23 Canadian National Railway Co said on Tuesday that its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled on Tuesday, helped by an income tax gain due to the new U.S. tax code.
* "AS ECONOMIC BACKDROP REMAINS FAVOURABLE IN NORTH AMERICA, WE EXPECT TO SEE CONTINUED VOLUME GROWTH IN 2018"
* CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAY CO - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A 10 PER CENT INCREASE IN 2018 DIVIDEND ON COMPANY'S COMMON SHARES OUTSTANDING
* CN, POLICE UNION IN CANADA REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENT ON NEW LABOUR CONTRACT
- This Basket Of Microcap Stocks Is Poised To Outperform
- 2 Steps To Start Dividend Growth Investing
- Canadian National Railway: Enduring Company, Enduring Stock
- 2016 Canadian Dividend Aristocrats
- What I Am Putting In My Tax Free Savings Account
- 7 Reasons Why Oil And Gas Companies Could Make Good Stocking Stuffers