Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.OQ)
14 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 14 2017
Retailer Costco Wholesale Corp on Thursday reported quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as its investments in online business paid off.
Dec 14 Retailer Costco Wholesale Corp on Thursday reported quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as its investments in online business paid off.
* ORATION REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 OPERATING RESULTS
Dec 14 Retailer Costco Wholesale Corp reported a 17.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, fueled by higher membership fees and strong online sales.
BRIEF-Helios And Matheson Analytics Says On December 4, Moviepass Entered Agreements With Costco Wholesale And Ticketops
* HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - ON DECEMBER 4, MOVIEPASS ENTERED AGREEMENTS WITH COSTCO WHOLESALE AND TICKETOPS - SEC FILING
* Q1 SALES ROSE 13.3 PERCENT TO $31.13 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Reported net sales of $10.02 billion for month of October
* Microsoft CEO says now have 120 million monthly active users of Office 365 Commercial, have more than 530 million LinkedIn members - Conf Call
A California jury on Thursday said Costco Wholesale Co and its supplier companies are not responsible for the death of an 89-year-old woman from hepatitis A, which her family blamed on a contaminated berry blend sold by the wholesaler.
Shares in Costco fell 6 percent on Friday after the retailer reported a decline in quarterly gross margins and underlined the growing competition in the industry by launching new grocery delivery services. | Video
- Wall Street Breakfast: Focus Returns To Tax Reform
- Costco Wholesale Corporation's (COST) Management on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Next 20 Dividend Achievers Absolutely Trounce The Market
- Will Costco's Great Earnings Be A 'Sell The News' Event?
- Costco: Now It Will Be Stronger Than Ever
- First Look At Camposol's $345 Million IPO