Cotiviti Holdings Inc (COTV.N)
19 Jun 2018
Tue, Jun 19 2018
Private equity firm Veritas Capital on Tuesday agreed to buy Cotiviti Holdings Inc in a $4.9 billion deal to expand its Verscend healthcare IT business.
* Veritas-backed Verscend natural strategic buyer - analyst (Adds deal details, analyst comment; Updates shares)
June 19 Healthcare analytics company Cotiviti Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would be acquired by private equity firm Veritas Capital in a deal valued at $4.9 billion.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.41 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* COTIVITI ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
- Cotiviti Holdings' (COTV) CEO Doug Williams on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cotiviti Holdings 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Cotiviti (COTV) Presents At Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2018 - Slideshow
- Cotiviti Holdings (COTV) Presents At Raymond James 39th Annual Institutional Investors Conference - Slideshow
- Cotiviti Holdings' (COTV) CEO Douglas Williams on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cotiviti Holdings 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides