Campbell Soup Co (CPB.N)
15 Jun 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
* CAMPBELL APPOINTS ROBERTO LEOPARDI PRESIDENT, CAMPBELL MEALS & BEVERAGES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Campbell Soup Co Chief Executive Officer Denise Morrison unexpectedly stepped down on Friday, as the company issued a bleak forecast for the year and said it would embark on a review of its many brands. | Video
* Shares down 12 pct, set for worst day since 1999 (Adds reporting credit)
BRIEF-Campbell Soup - Board, Keith Mcloughlin Agreed To Base Annual Salary Of $1.1 Mln Due To His Service As Interim President & CEO
* CAMPBELL SOUP - BOARD, KEITH MCLOUGHLIN AGREED TO BASE ANNUAL SALARY OF $1.1 MILLION(WITH PRO RATION) DUE TO HIS SERVICE AS INTERIM PRESIDENT & CEO Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Leip8X) Further company coverage:
* U.S. soup sales had 4 straight years of declines under Morrison
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.60 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 18 Campbell Soup Co said on Friday Chief Executive Officer Denise Morrison is retiring, effective immediately.
* DENISE M. MORRISON, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND A DIRECTOR, HAS CHOSEN TO RETIRE EFFECTIVE TODAY
Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it would reorganize its businesses, giving newly-appointed Chief Operating Officer Luca Mignini more control over its main units, including soup, simple meals and shelf-stable beverages.
April 5 Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it would reorganize its businesses, giving newly-appointed Chief Operating Officer Luca Mignini more control over its main units, including soup, simple meals and shelf-stable beverages.