Capita PLC (CPI.L)
24 Nov 2017
Mon, Oct 16 2017
Oct 16 Capita staff represented by British trade union Unite will go on strike after talks with the company over changes to its defined benefit pension scheme failed, the union said on Monday.
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Adds CEO comments, new analyst quote)
Oct 10 Capita Plc appointed Jonathan Lewis as CEO on Tuesday and said the former boss of Amec Foster Wheeler would take up the role on Dec. 1 and join the board on the same day.
* ANNOUNCED THE ACQUISITION OF SMARTSCHOOLS, A CO. WEXFORD-BASED PROVIDER OF ICT SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT TO THE EDUCATION SECTOR
The British outsourcing firm informed its employees of significant changes to their pension arrangements in June which would result in a "massive cut" in their retirement income, the trade union said.
* Capita still looking for a new CEO (Writes through, adds quotes, background)
* Shares down 3.5 percent after tumbling to 3-month low (Adds company, analyst comments, shares, background)
EDINBURGH, Sept 7 British outsourcer Capita , looking for a new CEO after a series of profit warnings, lowered its 2016 underlying operating profit on Thursday after adopting new accounting standards.
Outsourcer Capita said on Friday it would sell its asset management services arm to Australian financial services firm Link Administration Holdings for 888 million pounds ($1.13 billion).
June 23 Outsourcer Capita said on Friday it would sell its asset management services arm to Australian financial services firm Link Administration Holdings for 888 million pounds ($1.13 billion).
- Predicting The Direction Of The Stock Market And The U.S. Economy
- Transports Week In Review - Broader Markets Get Back On Track
- Better Retirement Investing Launched - Using The Innovative ArcPoint Advisor Platform
- Transports Week In Review - Geopolitical Tensions Hit Broader Markets Harder
- Copper / Gold Ratio Does Not Signal Higher Interest Rates
- The Week Ahead For Gold