Capita PLC (CPI.L)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, Jul 18 2018
British outsourcing company Capita plc's chief financial officer Nick Greatorex is stepping down at a time when the company is looking to cut costs and pay down debt.
July 18 British outsourcing company Capita plc's chief financial officer Nick Greatorex is stepping down at a time when the company is looking to cut costs and pay down debt.
July 18 British outsourcing company Capita plc said chief financial officer Nick Greatorex has decided to step down.
July 12 British outsourcing company Capita Plc expects to raise more than 400 million pounds ($528.0 million) from non-core asset disposals in 2018, 100 million pounds ahead of its previous target.
July 12 British outsourcing company Capita Plc has agreed to sell its parking management business, ParkingEye, for 235 million pounds ($310.3 million) cash consideration.
June 19 British outsourcing company Capita plc said it had sold a supply chain business and won a government contract to provide firefighting services on military sites, showing progress in its turnaround plan and lifting its shares.
June 19 British outsourcer Capita plc said on Tuesday it agreed to sell its supplier assessment services business, including Constructionline, to funds affiliated with Warburg Pincus for 160 million pounds ($212 million) in cash.
May 25 Britain's Capita Plc said on Friday it raised 681.4 million pounds ($911 million) through a rights issue aimed at paying down debt, plugging a pension deficit and boosting investment.
* Will raise 700 mln pounds for restructuring and balance sheet
April 23 British IT-led outsourcer Capita announced a three-for-two rights issue on Monday and a strategic plan to return it to growth, as well as a reported full-year pretax loss of 513 million pounds ($719 million).
- 10 Reasons For No Inflation
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - That Was Quick, Transports Take Control
- Predicting The Direction Of The Stock Market And The U.S. Economy
- Transports Week In Review - Broader Markets Get Back On Track
- Better Retirement Investing Launched - Using The Innovative ArcPoint Advisor Platform
- Transports Week In Review - Geopolitical Tensions Hit Broader Markets Harder