Salesforce.com Inc (CRM)
21 Mar 2018
* SALESFORCE.COM - IF DEAL WITH MULESOFT IS TERMINATED UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES, MULESOFT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY CO TERMINATION FEE OF $187 MILLION Source text: http://bit.ly/2GaHO3T) Further company coverage:
Salesforce.com Inc said on Tuesday it would buy U.S. software maker MuleSoft Inc for about $5.90 billion in a cash-and-stock deal, illustrating CEO Marc Benioff's push to bolster the company's cloud-based portfolio with new technology.
* Including debt, deal valued at $6.5 bln (Adds analyst comment, details on deal value, background; Updates share price)
* SALESFORCE.COM INC - RAISED ITS LONG-TERM REVENUE TARGET RANGE FOR FISCAL YEAR ENDED JANUARY 31, 2022 BY $1 BILLION
March 20 Salesforce.com Inc said on Tuesday it would buy software maker MuleSoft Inc for about $6.5 billion, including debt.
* MULESOFT INC - SALESFORCE WILL ACQUIRE MULESOFT FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF APPROXIMATELY $6.5 BILLION.
Salesforce.com Inc is in advanced discussions to acquire U.S. software maker MuleSoft Inc , people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday, as it looks to expand its offerings beyond customer relationship management software.
SAN FRANCISCO Salesforce.com Inc on Tuesday launched new sales and customer service software tailored specifically for small businesses, a market the company has struggled to address.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 13 Salesforce.com Inc on Tuesday launched new sales and customer service software tailored specifically for small businesses, a market the company has struggled to address.
- What's Oracle's Counterpunch To Salesforce's MuleSoft Move?
- Zuora Files To Raise $100 Million In U.S. IPO
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Salesforce Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire MuleSoft (Transcript)
- Salesforce.Com To Buy MuleSoft For 21 Times Revenue - Why?
- Salesforce: Hard To Justify The Mulesoft Premium
- Powell Enters The Spotlight, Salesforce Makes A Buy, Tesla Enters A Bear Market (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)