Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO.OQ)
Tue, Jan 9 2018
* CISCO AND HYUNDAI TO BRING THE NEXT GENERATION CAR TO 2019 PRODUCTION: WORKING TOGETHER TO SPEED UP THE PACE OF INNOVATION
* CISCO - REBECCA JACOBY, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS, PLANS TO RETIRE EFFECTIVE JANUARY 27, 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.29PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Nov 20 U.S. stock indexes opened slightly higher on Monday, led by gains in technology stocks including Cisco and PayPal.
NEW YORK Wall Street's main indexes rose sharply on Thursday boosted by earnings-related gains in Wal-Mart and Cisco, while a tax bill expected to boost corporate earnings passed its first, if smallest, hurdle. | Video
* Dow up 0.8 pct, S&P 500 up 0.82 pct, Nasdaq up 1.30 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow up 0.83 pct, S&P 500 up 0.86 pct, Nasdaq up 1.38 pct (Updates prices, adds tax bill vote, changes comment, byline)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.55 pct, S&P 0.44 pct, Nasdaq 0.72 pct (Updates to open)
Nov 16 U.S. stocks indexes opened higher on Thursday after two days of losses, driven by strong earnings from Wal-Mart and Cisco.
* Futures up: Dow 68 pts, S&P 7.75 pts, Nasdaq 26 pts (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
- Palo Alto Networks Is Experiencing Impressive Revenue Growth
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q4 2017 Summary
- Road To Financial Independence: My December 88-Stock Portfolio Review
- Cisco: What's The Next Dividend Going To Be Like?
- The iM-Capital Strength 20-Stock Universe Of The Russell 1000: Update January 2018
- The Passive DGI Core Portfolio: 2017 End-Of-Year Review