Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Dec 11 Canadian Solar Inc said on Monday it received a letter from its Chief Executive Shawn Qu to take the company private.
Dec 11 Canadian Solar Inc said on Monday it received a letter to be taken private by its chief executive officer, Shawn Qu.
BRIEF-Canadian Solar Inc. Announces Receipt Of A Preliminary, Non-Binding "Going Private" Proposal Letter From CEO
* CANADIAN SOLAR INC. ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF A PRELIMINARY, NON-BINDING "GOING PRIVATE" PROPOSAL LETTER FROM ITS CHAIRMAN, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND FORMATION OF AN INDEPENDENT SPECIAL COMMITTEE
* CANADIAN SOLAR INC - HAS BEEN AWARDED A 17.87MWP PROJECT IN JAPAN'S INAUGURAL SOLAR ENERGY AUCTION
* CANADIAN SOLAR INC - HAS WON 367 MWP OF SOLAR POWER PROJECTS IN AGUASCALIENTES, HERMOSILLO AND OBREGÓN, MEXICO
* Canadian Solar raises JPY7.4 billion with second dual-tenor green project bond in Japan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Canadian Solar subsidiary Recurrent Energy secures debt financing for 20 MW California solar project
* Canadian Solar subsidiary Recurrent Energy secures debt financing for 20 MW California solar project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Dunkin' CEO says board authorized new share repurchase program for upto $650 mln of outstanding common stock
* CEO, Conf call- board authorized new share repurchase program for upto an aggregate of $650 million of our outstanding common stock.
* Canadian Solar partners with Menora Mivtachim to invest in solar power projects in Israel
- Guggenheim Solar ETF Vs. Kevin Mackie
- Canadian Solar's (CSIQ) CEO Shawn Qu on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Solar Plant Sales, A Tipping Point To Invest In Canadian Solar
- Wall Street Breakfast: EU Steps Up War On Tax Avoidance
- Wall Street Breakfast: Hurricane Impacts On The Economy?
- Suniva Section 201 Case - Winners And Losers