Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH.OQ)
18 Jul 2018
May 7 IT services firm Cognizant lowered its forecast for annual earnings on Monday saying that it now expected to pay higher taxes than previously thought, driving its shares down 6 percent.
May 7 IT services firm Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's revenue rose about 10 percent in the first quarter, benefiting from higher spending by clients in the healthcare and financial industries.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.06 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* COGNIZANT ACQUIRES HEDERA CONSULTING, A BELGIAN ADVISORY AND ANALYTICS COMPANY
BRIEF-Cognizant Technology Says CEO Francisco D’Souza's FY 2017 Adjusted SEC Total Compensation Was $12.5 Mln Vs $12 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS SAYS CEO FRANCISCO D’SOUZA'S FY 2017 ADJUSTED SEC TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.5 MILLION VERSUS $12 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2K198Rd) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cognizant And A Consortium Of Indian Life Insurers Announced That They Have Developed A Blockchain Solution To Facilitate Cross-Company Data-Sharing
* COGNIZANT AND A CONSORTIUM OF INDIAN LIFE INSURERS ANNOUNCED THAT THEY HAVE DEVELOPED A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO FACILITATE CROSS-COMPANY DATA-SHARING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cognizant Technology Solutions Says CEO Francisco D'Souza's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $12.5 Mln
* COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS SAYS CEO FRANCISCO D'SOUZA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.5 MLN VS $12 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2JBxfFJ] Further company coverage:
IT services company Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp said on Tuesday an Indian court had granted the company's application to lift the Indian income tax department's freeze on its bank accounts.
April 4 IT services company Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp said on Tuesday an Indian court had granted the company's application to lift the Indian income tax department's freeze on its bank accounts.
- Brunch, Craft Beer And Investing: Another Year Later
- STMicroelectronics Is Inexpensive - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/1/18)
- Stocks To Watch: Powerhouse CEOs In The Limelight
- SharedLabs Files For $32 Million IPO
- The No. 1 Stock In The World (Revisited) - Visa And Apple Up, Kinder Morgan And Gilead Down
- Cognizant Technology Solutions' (CTSH) CEO Francisco D'Souza on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript