Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE.TO)
21 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
WINNIPEG, Manitoba Canadian oil and gas producer Cenovus Energy Inc is looking to sell assets in Western Canada's Deep Basin, but will not part with its refinery business as it works to reduce debt, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Feb 15 Cenovus Energy Inc executives, speaking on a conference call, said:
Feb 15 Oil producer Cenovus Energy Inc's fourth-quarter profit soared, as production nearly doubled and the Canadian company reined in expenses.
* CENOVUS ENERGY INC - QTRLY ADJUSTED FUNDS FLOW PER DILUTED SHARE $0.70
Feb 15 Canadian oil producer Cenovus Energy Inc's fourth-quarter profit soared, as production nearly doubled and the company reined in expenses.
* CENOVUS ENERGY SAYS WORKER FOR CONTRACTOR AT CHRISTINA LAKE, ALBERTA OIL SANDS SITE DIED ON TUESDAY IN INCIDENT WITH HAULING TRUCK
TORONTO Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday in a broad retreat from an all-time high hit a day earlier, as financial stocks and energy companies weighed, with Cenovus Energy Inc down sharply after announcing a fresh round of job cuts.
* Energy group down 1.4 pct; Cenovus sheds 5.1 pct after job cuts
TORONTO, Dec 14 Canada's main stock index ended lower on Thursday in a broad retreat led by financial and energy stocks, with Cenovus Energy Inc down sharply after it announced a fresh round of job cuts.
Canadian oil sands company Cenovus Energy Inc said on Thursday it would cut an additional 15 percent of its workforce and lower operating expenses as new chief executive, Alex Pourbaix, seeks to aggressively reduce costs and lower debt.
- Yes... Pengrowth Energy Has A New CEO
- Extraordinarily Bearish & Extraordinarily Bullish
- The Recent Oil Rally Is More Macro Driven Than Fundamental Driven
- Cenovus Energy's (CVE) CEO Alex Pourbaix on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Clean Oil That Only Costs $20
- The Cenovus Energy Presidential Hot Seat