Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE.TO)
20 Jun 2018
Mon, Jun 4 2018
ConocoPhillips is preparing to offload its stake in Cenovus Energy Inc , which it acquired as part of an asset sale to the Canadian oil and gas producer last year, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Oil and gas producer Cenovus Energy Inc expects Canada's railways to be able to carry more oil in the second half of this year, easing transport bottlenecks and allowing it to stick to previous annual forecasts.
* Shares, down initially after Q1 results, jump 6 pct (Adds crude-by-rail details, updates shares)
* SAYS WITH EVERY $1 DECREASE IN WTI/WCS DIFFERENTIAL, CO EXPECTS $80 MILLION OF INCREASED ANNUAL ADJUSTED FUNDS FLOW - CONF CALL
* CENOVUS DELIVERS STRONG FIRST QUARTER OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
April 25 Canadian oil producer Cenovus Energy Inc posted a first-quarter loss on Wednesday as shipping bottlenecks weighed on prices of Canadian heavy oil.
April 5 Canadian oil and gas producer Cenovus Energy Inc said on Thursday it named Jon McKenzie chief financial officer, bringing in an industry veteran who most recently helped rival Husky Energy Inc rein in costs and strengthen its finances.
* CENOVUS APPOINTS JONATHAN MCKENZIE AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canada's Cenovus Energy Inc said on Thursday it was running oil sands production below capacity and stockpiling excess oil due to trouble with exporting through maxed-out pipelines to the United States.
March 22 Canada's Cenovus Energy Inc said on Thursday it was running oil sands production below capacity and stockpiling excess oil due to trouble with exporting through maxed-out pipelines to the United States.
- The Lean, Mean, Income Machine: Volume 2
- Canadian Government Buys Trans Mountain - What It Means For Canadian E&Ps
- Kinder Morgan: TMP Profits Are All That Matter
- The Long Night Of Value Investors
- ConocoPhillips: To Alaska And Beyond
- Cenovus Energy's (CVE) CEO Alex Pourbaix on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript