CVR Energy Inc (CVI.N)
Fri, Sep 28 2018
NEW YORK A federal judge in Manhattan on Friday dismissed an unusual lawsuit in which billionaire investor Carl Icahn accused the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz of malpractice related to his 2012 hostile takeover of CVR Energy Inc .
NEW YORK, Sept 28 A federal judge in Manhattan on Friday dismissed an unusual lawsuit in which billionaire investor Carl Icahn accused the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz of malpractice related to his 2012 hostile takeover of CVR Energy Inc.
* CVR PARTNERS LP - TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO SERVE AS CFO OF CVR ENERGY - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2rf3diI) Further company coverage:
* CVR ENERGY NAMES MATT BLEY CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER AND CORPORATE CONTROLLER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN NAMED EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
NEW YORK, April 26 CVR Energy Inc refining unit's income more than doubled in the first quarter, versus the prior-year period, the company said on Thursday, citing stronger crack spreads and lower biofuels compliance costs. *CVR Refining reported net income of $147 million for the first quarter, up from $67 million in the same period of 2017. * "The quarter's fiscal performance was driven by stronger crack spreads, hedging gains, a reduction to our estimated
* CVR ENERGY REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND OF 50 CENTS
- Beat The Recession With Dividends - Part 2
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Ethanol's Post-Pruitt Bump Is Already Over
- Strong Buy Rating On An Energy Stock With 7% Dividend And 20% Upside Potential
- CVR Energy, Inc. (CVI) CEO Dave Lamp on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bye, Bye, Bye (MLPs) Part 1: Who's Saying Bye And Why?