California Water Service Group (CWT.N)
14 Aug 2018
Mon, Aug 13 2018
Aug 13 California Water Service Group said on Monday it raised an all-cash offer to buy SJW Group by nearly 3 percent, the latest attempt to woo its fellow California utility out of a proposed tie-up with Connecticut Water Service Inc.
BRIEF-California Water Service Group Confirms Proposal To Acquire SJW Group For $68.25 Per Share In Cash
* CALIFORNIA WATER SERVICE GROUP CONFIRMS PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE SJW GROUP FOR $68.25 PER SHARE IN CASH
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.05 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- California Water Service's (CWT) CEO Martin Kropelnicki on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- California Water Service Group 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- How To Retire At 62 With A Measly Million
- How To Retire At 63 With Half A Million In 2018
- Top Water Utility Stocks For Dividend Growth And Income
- SJW Group: Why The 'One-Sided' Amendment To The CTWS Merger Agreement?