California Water Service Group (CWT.N)
Fri, Aug 17 2018
NEW YORK, Aug 17 SJW Group has rejected the latest takeover offer from California Water Service Group , SJW's chief executive officer told Reuters on Friday, as it remains focused on completing its acquisition of Connecticut Water Service Inc.
California Water Service Group said on Monday it raised an all-cash offer to buy SJW Group by nearly 3 percent, the latest attempt to woo its fellow California utility out of a proposed tie-up with Connecticut Water Service Inc .
Aug 13 California Water Service Group said on Monday it raised an all-cash offer to buy SJW Group by nearly 3 percent, the latest attempt to woo its fellow California utility out of a proposed tie-up with Connecticut Water Service Inc.
BRIEF-California Water Service Group Confirms Proposal To Acquire SJW Group For $68.25 Per Share In Cash
* CALIFORNIA WATER SERVICE GROUP CONFIRMS PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE SJW GROUP FOR $68.25 PER SHARE IN CASH
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.05 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Hey You, Dividend Investor, Are You Doing It Wrong?
- Got A Buck For Retirement? You're Beating Most Americans
- 3 Reasons Most People Can't Retire
- Dividend Champion Spotlight: California Water Service Group
- California Water Service's (CWT) CEO Martin Kropelnicki on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- California Water Service Group 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides