Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Cypress announces pricing of $130 million convertible notes offering
* Cypress announces proposed $130 million convertible notes offering
* Q3 revenue $604.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $602.5 million
* Cypress appoints JEFF Owens to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cypress Semiconductor Corp- entered into Joinder agreement and amendment no. 6 to amended and restated credit and guaranty agreement- sec filing
* Q2 revenue $593.8 million versus i/b/e/s view $546.9 million
Cypress Semiconductor Corp said on Wednesday that it has agreed to nominate former Chief Executive T.J. Rodgers' nominees for elections at the 2018 and 2019 annual meetings as part of a settlement.
July 5 Cypress Semiconductor Corp said on Wednesday that it has agreed to nominate former Chief Executive T.J. Rodgers' nominees for elections at the 2018 and 2019 annual meetings as part of a settlement.
* Cypress announces settlement agreement with T.J. Rodgers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Cypress Semiconductor said on Tuesday shareholders voted in two directors nominated by the company's ex-chief executive onto its board.
- Cypress Semiconductor Will Go To $18 - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/16/17)
- 46 Of 80 'Safer' Dividend Technology Dogs Have Cash To Cover November Dividends But Will They Pay?
- IoT Demand Spurs Near Term Gains; Future Gains Backed By Strong Revenue Growth
- Enphase Energy And The Magic 45
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript