Caesars Entertainment Corp (CZR.OQ)
Tue, May 22 2018
* HAMLET HOLDINGS LLC REPORTS 10.7 PERCENT STAKE IN CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT AS OF MAY 17 - SEC FILING
* TPG GROUP HOLDINGS (SBS) ADVISORS CUTS STAKE IN CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT TO 4.2 PERCENT AS OF MAY 17, 2018 FROM 7.7 PERCENT STAKE AS OF DEC 5, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2s1F0gf) Further company coverage:
* PAULSON & CO UPS SHARE STAKE IN VIACOM TO 2.6 MILLION CLASS B SHARES FROM 1 MILLION CLASS B SHARES - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Caesars Entertainment, Vici Properties Announce Letter Of Intent For Asset Sale, Lease Amendments
* CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT, VICI PROPERTIES ANNOUNCE LETTER OF INTENT FOR ASSET SALE, LEASE AMENDMENTS
* CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
* CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION OF UP TO $500 MILLION
BOSTON A union of Caesars Entertainment Corp employees on Thursday asked its board to remove several private equity representatives from the compensation committee, citing high pay for top executives as Caesars' operating unit emerged from bankruptcy.
BOSTON, April 26 A union of Caesars Entertainment Corp employees on Thursday asked its board to remove several private equity representatives from the compensation committee, citing high pay for top executives as Caesars' operating unit emerged from bankruptcy.
BRIEF-Caesars Entertainment Announces Development Of Caesars Palace Luxury Resort In Puerto Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico
* CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF CAESARS PALACE LUXURY RESORT IN PUERTO LOS CABOS, BAJA, MEXICO
* CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES REPRICING OF CEOC $1.50 BILLION SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN
- Red Robin Had A Bad Conference Call - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/24/18)
- Vici Properties: Lease Amendments
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill
- U.S. Supreme Court Allows Sports Betting: Now What For Investors?
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Co. Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Caesars Entertainment CEO Mark Frissora: How We Are Poised To Take Advantage Of The Supreme Court Ruling