Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* Bank sees higher revenue in 2018 vs 2017 (Adds background, quotes from Cryan and fund manager)
FRANKFURT, March 16 Deutsche Bank on Friday warned on costs for 2018, citing delays in some business disposals, even as Germany's largest lender said it expects revenues to rise for the full year.
LONDON Christian Bittar, a former star Deutsche Bank trader, has pleaded guilty to conspiring to manipulate Euribor benchmark interest rates around three weeks before he was due to stand trial in London, Britain's Serious Fraud Office (SFO) said.
LONDON, March 15 Christian Bittar, a former star Deutsche Bank trader, has pleaded guilty to conspiring to manipulate Euribor benchmark interest rates around three weeks before he was due to stand trial in London, Britain's Serious Fraud Office (SFO) said.
LONDON, March 15 Former Deutsche Bank trader Christian Bittar has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud over a British investigation into the manipulation of Euribor benchmark interest rates, the Serious Fraud Office said.
FRANKFURT, March 14 Deutsche Bank has attracted demand for all shares on offer in the initial public offering of its asset management unit DWS, one of the bookrunners leading the transaction said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, March 13 Deutsche Bank has agreed not to sell any additional shares in asset management unit DWS for six months after the planned initial public offering (IPO) on March 23, DWS said in the prospectus for the deal published on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, March 12 Chinese conglomerate HNA did not breach German stock market disclosure rules when it built its stake in Deutsche Bank, financial watchdog Bafin has found, according to a person close to the matter.
* IPO marks milestone in overhaul of the German bank (Adds details, background)
FRANKFURT, March 11 Deutsche Bank on Sunday set the price range for the planned initial public offering of its asset management unit at between 30 and 36 euros per share.
- European Markets, Banks Rise As Greek Deal Unleashes New Bailout
- European Markets Mixed; Shell Falls on Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report
- Deutsche Telekom Rises on Talks with BT as Thomas Cook Hits Turbulence
- European Stocks Rise Ahead of Fed Announcement As Deutsche Bank, Sanofi Decline
- Cramer: Buy Deutsche Bank