DBS Group Holdings Ltd (DBSM.SI)
17 Aug 2018
Thu, Aug 2 2018
* Shares fall as much as 2.9 pct, biggest in a month (Recasts lead, adds comments, details in paras 6-8)
* Singapore shares drop 1.4 pct * Asian shares slump on renewed worries of Sino-U.S. trade spat By Syed Saif Hussain Naqvi Aug 2 Singapore shares fell sharply on Thursday as quarterly earnings of Southeast Asia's biggest lender, DBS Group Holdings Ltd, fell short of expectations, while other regional markets inched lower amid renewed worries over the U.S.-China trade conflict. Broader Asian shares slumped on Thursday after Washington said on Wednesday President D
SINGAPORE, Aug 2 DBS Group Holdings Ltd Southeast Asia's biggest lender, reported a 20 percent jump in second-quarter profit, slightly below market expectations as the impact of business volume growth was moderated by a weak trading performance.
Bank of Singapore, the private banking division of Singapore's second-largest listed lender Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp , has set up a wealth management subsidiary in Luxembourg so it can serve European customers, Luxembourg for Finance said.
July 16 Bank of Singapore, the private banking division of Singapore's second-largest listed lender Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp, has set up a wealth management subsidiary in Luxembourg so it can serve European customers, Luxembourg for Finance said.
* Singapore banks benefiting from strengthening economy (Recasts lead, adds comment from CEO on outlook)
SINGAPORE, April 30 DBS Group Holdings Ltd , Singapore's biggest lender, beat market estimates on Monday with a 26 percent rise in first-quarter net profit to a record high, powered by strong loans growth in a strengthening economy.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME S$ 2,128 MILLION VERSUS S$1,831 MILLION
* APPOINTS BONGHAN CHO AS NON-EXECUTIVE AND INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-DBS Group Holdings Successfully Prices Issue Of EUR 600 Mln 1.50 Pct Subordinated Notes Due 2028
* SUCCESSFULLY PRICED ISSUE OF EUR 600 MILLION 1.50 PER CENT. SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028