Public Power Corporation SA (DEHr.AT)
Wed, Oct 4 2017
ATHENS, Oct 4 Public Power Corp. (PPC), Greece's dominant energy utility, has teamed up with small telecoms operator Forthnet to explore synergies in their relevant sectors in Greece, PPC said on Wednesday.
ATHENS, June 30 Public Power Corp. (PPC) , Greece's dominant power utility, sees core profit of around 700 million euros ($799 million) this year, down from about 1 billion euros in 2016, its chairman said on Friday.
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sanderson Farms Vs. Pilgrim's Pride: Which Is Top Chicken?
- Pilgrims Pride Corp's (PPC) CEO William Lovette on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Buy Pilgrim's Pride On Discount - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/23/17)
- How Investors Should Be Thinking About NAFTA In The Short Term
- How To Value Sanderson Farms - Part I