Dermira Inc (DERM.OQ)
12 Oct 2018
Fri, Jun 29 2018
Dermira Inc said on Friday its topical cloth for excessive armpit sweating was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, providing patients with an easy-to-use option for an often embarrassing condition.
* Qbrexza expected to launch in October (Adds analyst comment, estimates; updates share move)
June 29 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Dermira Inc's treatment for excessive armpit sweating, providing patients with an easy-to-use treatment option for an often embarrassing condition.
* DERMIRA SAYS COMPANY'S CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER POSITION WAS ELIMINATED, EFFECTIVE AS OF MAY 3, 2018 - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2Iesp3E Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* DERMIRA REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
- Insider Weekends - Chairman Of Trucking Company Buys Shares Under A 10b5-1 Purchase Plan
- Weekly Insider Trading, July 10
- Dermira May Provide Some Upside Potential, Even After Latest FDA Approval
- Dermira (DERM) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Updates U.S. IPO Plans
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Files For $86 Million U.S. IPO