Dean Foods Co (DF.N)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 10 2018
* DEAN FOODS CO - MACEDONIO WILL JOIN COMPANY AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CFO EFFECTIVE FEB. 26, 2018
* DEAN FOODS SAYS IT HAS NO OWNERSHIP INTEREST AND IS IN NO WAY INVOLVED IN MANAGEMENT OF MCARTHUR FARMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VV VALUE VALS AG REPORTS 8.2 PERCENT STAKE IN DEAN FOODS CO AS OF NOVEMBER 20 - SEC FILING
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.20 from continuing operations
NEW YORK Thomas Davis, a former chairman of dairy processing company Dean Foods Co, was sentenced on Thursday to two years in prison after pleading guilty to passing insider information to sports gambler William "Billy" Walters.
NEW YORK, Oct 19 Thomas Davis, a former chairman of dairy processing company Dean Foods Co, was sentenced on Thursday to two years in prison after pleading guilty to passing insider information to sports gambler William "Billy" Walters.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed and withdrawn all its ratings for Dean Foods Company and its subsidiary, Dean Holding Company: Dean Foods Company (Parent) --Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'BB-'; --Secured bank credit facility 'BB+/RR1'; --Senior unsecured notes 'BB-/RR4'. Dean Holding Company (Operating Subsidiary) --Long-term IDR 'BB-'; --Senior Unsecured notes 'BB-/RR4'. The Outlook is Stable. Fitch has
- Mondelez Not On Track To Adjust To Changing Consumer Preferences
- 40 Dividend Stocks Battling Into 2018
- Dean Foods (DF) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dean Foods Company 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- British American 'Safer' Dividend Consumer Defensive Gains Triple Kellogg's Best For October
- 'Safer' Dividend S&P SmallCap 400 Dogs Paced By CoreCivic Gains And Yield In September