Dollar General Corp (DG.N)
22 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
BRIEF-Appaloosa LP cuts share stake in BofA, dissolves share stake in Wells Fargo and Activision Blizzard
* Appaloosa LP dissolves share stake in Activision Blizzard Inc - SEC filing
BRIEF-Dollar General CEO - "We're well priced today and I don't see us having to do anything that is very dramatic"
* CEO -"believe the much reported demise of retail is an inaccurate narrative. Retail is just changing and we believe we are very well positioned"
Dollar General Corp reported a slide in second-quarter profit margins on Thursday as it cut prices more aggressively to better compete in a retail industry set to be altered by Amazon.com Inc's purchase of Whole Foods Market.
* Shares fall 5 pct (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Dollar General says currently there is uncertainty as to the magnitude of the losses associated with Hurricane Harvey - SEC filing
* Dollar General Corporation reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 31 Dollar General Corp reported a better-than-expected increase in quarterly comparable sales on Thursday as more shoppers visited its stores and spent more on average.
* Long Island Iced Tea Corp announces strategic partnership test with Dollar General
* Dollar General names Jason Reiser as executive vice president and chief merchandising officer
* Dollar General Corp - Wenkoff replaces current CIO Ryan Boone
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- DGI, AI, And The 'Gig Economy' - A Millennial Perspective
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- 40 Dividend Stocks Battling Into 2018
- M&A Driving Markets Up - Cramer's Mad Money (11/13/17)
- PRO Weekly Digest: Running A Best Ideas Fund With Gullane Capital