Derwent London PLC (DLN.L)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Nov 9 2017
BRIEF-Derwent London Plc says year-to-date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above Dec 2016 ERV
* Year-To-Date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above December 2016 ERV
* Shares up 0.3 pct at 2,813 pence (Adds CEO, analyst comments, details, share movement)
* DERWENT LONDON - PRE-LET LOWER GROUND FLOORS AND A NEW OFFICE PAVILION AT WHITE CHAPEL BUILDING, 10 WHITECHAPEL HIGH STREET E1, TO FOTOGRAFISKA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* HY EPRA 1 NET ASSET VALUE PER SHARE INCREASED 0.9% TO 3,582P FROM 3,551P AT 31 DECEMBER 2016
Aug 10 Derwent London, a central London office developer, raised its full-year rents guidance after achieving a record level of new lettings in the first half despite concerns about Brexit.
- Engineering Income: An Interview With Richard Berger
- Are Smart Beta ETFs Really Smart Enough To Outperform The Market?
- Uncovering Hidden Dividend Gems With Double Dividend Stocks
- Mauldin: The Alarming Pension Crisis Math
- An Essential Earnings Season Recap
- Earnings Fuel The Bull Market In Stocks, But There Could Be Trouble On The Horizon