Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR.N)
Fri, Mar 2 2018
* DIGITAL REALTY INCREASES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND FOR COMMON STOCK BY 8.6% TO $1.01 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
Last November, a couple of weeks before the U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Digital Realty Trust v. Somers, I told you about a radical idea floated by Digital Realty Trust’s lawyers at Williams & Connolly.
WASHINGTON, Feb 21 The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday refused to broaden protections for corporate insiders who call out misconduct, ruling they must take claims of wrongdoing to the Securities and Exchange Commission in order to be shielded against retaliation.
* DIGITAL REALTY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* DIGITAL REALTY EXPECTS TO DELIVER 2018 CORE FFO PER SHARE WITHIN A RANGE OF $6.45-$6.60
BRIEF-Digital Realty Signs 2 Agreements To Source About 324,000 Additional Mw-Hours Of Wind, Solar Power Annually For Co's Chicago, Ashburn Data Center Properties
* DIGITAL REALTY - SIGNS 2 AGREEMENTS TO SOURCE ABOUT 324,000 ADDITIONAL MW-HOURS OF WIND, SOLAR POWER ANNUALLY FOR CO'S CHICAGO, ASHBURN DATA CENTER PROPERTIES
There’s a landmine buried in a footnote on the last page of Digital Realty’s newly filed reply brief in the U.S. Supreme Court case that will determine the scope of Dodd-Frank anti-retaliation protections for corporate whistleblowers. And if the justices step on it, they could blow up administrative law as it’s currently practiced.
- General Electric: Buy On The Dip Opportunity
- Real Estate Earnings Preview: 5 Trends We're Watching
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 1st Quarter 2018 Update
- Analog Devices: Total Return Is Good, Another Good Chip Business
- Facebook: Buy The Dip, Ignore The Media Noise
- Danaher: Good Total Return, Above Average Growth