DNB ASA (DNB.OL)
19 Sep 2018
Thu, Sep 13 2018
OSLO Nordea and DNB have agreed to sell a 60 percent stake in Baltic bank Luminor to a Blackstone private equity consortium for 1 billion euros ($1.16 billion) in cash, the two Nordic banks said on Thursday.
OSLO, Aug 14 Norwegian bank DNB will switch its mutual funds for U.S. and European stocks to index tracking from active management on Aug. 16, it said on Tuesday.
* Norway's largest bank DNB and consumer goods maker Orkla have formed a marketing joint venture, DNB said in a statement
* Nordea Bank launched Apple Pay to its customers in Norway on Wednesday, it said in a statement
* OLAUG SVARVA, CHAIR OF THE BOARD IN DNB ASA, HAS 27 APRIL 2018 THROUGH HER PERSONAL INVESTMENT COMPANY PRIMECON AS BOUGHT 7,000 SHARES IN DNB ASA AT A SHARE PRICE OF NOK 150.24
* DNB'S CEO: SAYS READY TO RESUME SHARE BUYBACKS, BUT IS CURRENTLY AWAITING APPROVAL FROM NORWAY'S BANK REGULATOR
* DNB'S CFO: LOSSES WILL FLUCTUATE FROM QUARTER TO QUARTER, BUT GIVEN THE MACRO OUTLOOK, WE EXPECT 2018 LOSSES TO BE LESS THAN THE HISTORICALLY NORMALISED LEVEL OF 17 BASIS POINTS
OSLO, April 26 Norway's DNB, the country's largest bank, reported a better-than-expected net profit in the first quarter on Thursday as it wiped the slate clean of loan losses due to a pick-up in activity in the oil sector, the Nordic country's top industry.
* DNB Q1 NET PROFIT NOK 5,653 MILLION (REUTERS POLL NOK 5.1 BILLION)
* DNB CHANGES ITS TAX GUIDING FOR 2018 AND 2019 FROM 23 TO 20 PER CENT. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: August 13, 2018
- How To Obtain Leverage Without Margin Or Loans
- By The Numbers: Investing Ideas Based On Profitability, Value, And Momentum
- 12 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- By The Numbers: Profitable Stocks With Reasonable Valuations And Rising Earnings Expectations