DNO ASA (DNO.OL)
Mon, Aug 27 2018
OSLO, Aug 27 Norwegian oil firm DNO on Monday withdrew its request for seats on the board of Faroe Petroleum amid an escalating war of words between the companies.
* Faroe Petroleum seeks to keep DNO off its board (Adds share price move, analyst, Faroe statement)
Aug 16 Faroe Petroleum Plc said on Thursday its board unanimously recommends that shareholders vote against a proposal by Norwegian oil firm DNO ASA seeking to appoint two of its executives to Faroe's board.
OSLO, Aug 15 (Reuters) - * Norwegian shares traded down on Wednesday * Oslo's benchmark index fell -0.47 pct, or -4.09 points, to 891.72 points and was up by 9.99 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was down 0.36 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, fell $-0.8 to $71.66 a barrel * Among the biggest firms on the Oslo Bourse, Equinor fell -0.42 pct, Telenor rose 0.47 pct and DNB rose 0.12 pct * Turnover at the Oslo Bourse was 1.3 billion Norwegian
BRIEF-DNO ASA Says Contemplating Issuance Of New 5 Year Senior Unsecured Bond With Minimum Size Of USD 400 mln Through Private Placement
* DNO ASA SAYS IS CONTEMPLATING ISSUANCE OF A NEW, FIVE-YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED BOND WITH A MINIMUM SIZE OF USD 400 MILLION THROUGH A PRIVATE PLACEMENT
LONDON, May 3 Faroe Petroleum has hired investment bank Rothschild to prepare for a potential takeover bid by Norwegian oil company DNO, industry and banking sources said.
- 2019 Oil Market Prospects: End Of Iran Sanctions, NOPEC Breaks OPEC
- WCS And Edmonton Mixed Sweet Discounts To WTI: Darkest Before Dawn
- Crude Oil: Only A Small Bounce Is Due
- Why Cartel-Like Price Control Is Hardly Possible In Offshore Drilling
- Weekly Energy Recap: Uncaged Bears See Oil Prices Make Fast Retreat
- Global Oil Market Fundamentals Remain Tight