Domino's Pizza Group PLC (DOM.L)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* WILL COMMENCE A DISCRETIONARY PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE UP TO £32 MILLION OF COMPANY'S ORDINARY SHARES OF 25/48 PENCE EACH
March 8 Domino's Pizza Group Plc, Britain's biggest pizza-delivery firm, on Thursday reported a better-than-expected 10.2 percent rise in full-year pretax profit on strength in domestic and other European markets.
March 8 Domino's Pizza Group Plc, Britain's biggest pizza-delivery firm, on Thursday reported a 10.2 percent rise in full-year pretax profit on strength in domestic and other European markets.
* FY UNDERLYING PROFIT BEFORE TAX 96.2 MILLION STG VERSUS 85.7 MILLION STG AS REPORTED YEAR AGO
Jan 30 Britain's Domino's Pizza Group said on Tuesday its annual pretax profit would be slightly ahead of market expectations after popular television music competition X Factor boosted its fourth-quarter sales.
* FULL YEAR UNDERLYING PBT EXPECTED TO BE SLIGHTLY ABOVE CURRENT RANGE OF MARKET EXPECTATIONS FOR 52 WEEK PERIOD
* COMMENCE AN IRREVOCABLE, DISCRETIONARY PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE UP TO £20 MILLION OF COMPANY'S ORDINARY SHARES OF 25/48 PENCE EACH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES INCREASED OWNERSHIP OF DOMINO'S ICELAND, NEW TARGET CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND EXTENSION TO SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME
* SHARE BUY BACK PROGRAMME IS EXPECTED TO COMMENCE FROM 25 OCTOBER 2017 AND BE COMPLETED BY 31 DECEMBER 2017
- Will Your Oil And Gas Trust Survive To See Higher Prices?
- Dominion Update: Termination Approaching - Worth $0.08/share
- Retirees: The Risks, Dangers And Advantages Of Reaching For Yield: Part 2B
- 16.22% More Gains By 5 Top Yield Sector Leader Dogs With Highest Yield, Lowest Price As Of September 30, 2016
- 10 'Bad Boy' Dividend Dogs Average 27% Yield Come 9/30/16
- Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust Facing Termination And Severe Impairment - Units Worth $0.40 With 75% Downside