Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS.N)
Fri, Apr 13 2018
BRIEF-Dr Pepper Snapple Says The Grupo Peñafiel & Canada Dry Mott’S Entity Names To Remain Unchanged From Keurig Deal
* CURRENT PLANS ARE THAT THE GRUPO PEÑAFIEL & CANADA DRY MOTT’S ENTITY NAMES TO REMAIN UNCHANGED FROM KEURIG DEAL - SEC FILING Source text:(https://bit.ly/2HlRAAG) Further company coverage:
March 13 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday: ** The U.S. Justice Department wants a judge to bar AT&T Inc from using a voluntary commitment it made on licensing content as part of its defense when an antitrust trial begins next week over the fate of the company's planned $85 billion merger with Time Warner Inc, court documents show. ** One of soda-maker Dr Pepper Snapple's largest shareholders has said it may sell its shares i
LONDON One of soda-maker Dr Pepper Snapple's largest shareholders has said it may sell its shares in the business ahead of a proposed merger with Keurig Green Mountain, questioning the logic of the deal.
LONDON, March 13 One of soda-maker Dr Pepper Snapple's largest shareholders has said it may sell its shares in the business ahead of a proposed merger with Keurig Green Mountain, questioning the logic of the deal.
* DR PEPPER SNAPPLE - RENEWED FOUNTAIN DEAL WITH ARBY'S COVERING AVAILABILITY OF BOTH DR PEPPER AND DIET DR PEPPER IN ITS U.S. RESTAURANTS THROUGH 2027 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY NET SALES $1,643 MILLION VERSUS $1,578 MILLION LAST YEAR
* SNAPPLE AND MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL LAUNCH OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Dr Pepper Snapple Group To Cancel Webcast Conference Call And Slide Presentation On Fourth Quarter
* DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP TO CANCEL WEBCAST CONFERENCE CALL AND SLIDE PRESENTATION ON FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 EARNINGS
BRIEF-Dr Pepper Snapple Says If Merger Agreement Is Terminated By Co Shall Pay $700 Mln To Maple Parent
* DR PEPPER SNAPPLE SAYS IF MERGER AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED BY CO, CO SHALL PAY TO MAPLE PARENT FEE OF $700 MILLION - SEC FILING
Keurig Green Mountain has struck a deal worth more than $21 billion to combine with soda maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc to form a North American drinks company with brands like Green Mountain Coffee, 7UP, Snapple and Sunkist. | Video