Deutsche Post AG (DPWGn.DE)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* Also agrees partnership with Italy's Be Charge (Recasts, adds details on deal, context)
ESSEN, Germany, Feb 6 German energy group Innogy has entered a partnership with Deutsche Post to equip the logistics group's DHL unit with infrastructure to charge its Streetscooter electric minivans, a board member said.
* SAYS TO COOPERATE WITH BMW'S ALPHABET FUHRPARKMANAGEMENT GMBH ON LEASING OF STREETSCOOTER ELECTRIC VEHICLES Further company coverage:
* SAYS PROCEEDS USED TO REFINANCE FINANCIAL LIABILITIES, TO INCREASE ASSETS FOR BRITISH PENSION OBLIGATIONS
Nov 16 Nikolaus von Bomhard, former CEO of Munich Re, will become supervisory board chairman at Deutsche Post, German monthly Manager Magazin reported, citing company sources.
FRANKFURT Deutsche Post is investing 335 million euros ($397 million) to expand its DHL Central Asia hub in Hong Kong to bolster regional trade, increasing its throughput by 50 percent when operating at full capacity, it said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, Nov 9 Deutsche Post DHL is not concerned over whether the German government might sell down its stake in the postal and logistics group, its chief executive said on Thursday.
* Says to open around 1,000 additional branches, DHL parcel shops across Germany in the coming years Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Nvidia - Deutsche Post DHL Group and ZF partner to deploy test fleet of autonomous delivery trucks
* Nvidia Corp - Deutsche Post DHL Group and ZF partnered together to deploy a test fleet of autonomous delivery trucks, starting in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT German logistics firm Deutsche Post DHL is building a second StreetScooter electric minivan factory in Dueren near Cologne as it doubles capacity to sell vehicles to third parties, it said on Monday.
- The Euphoric High Of Bitcoin: Digital Power's Single Press Release, 650% Gain, And Inevitable Fall From Grace
- Bitcoin Rollout Could Send Gain Capital Sharply Higher
- Digital Power's (DPW) CEO Amos Kohn on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ideal Power May Be Ideal To Power Your Portfolio
- Digital Power (DPW) Downgraded From Hold to Sell
- Why Digital Power (DPW) Stock Is Rising Today