Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI.N)
15 Aug 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
Seasons 52, a fine-dining chain owned by Darden Restaurants Inc, will pay $2.85 million to settle the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's lawsuit accusing the company of refusing to hire "old white guys" and other applicants over 40 in order to maintain a youthful image.
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR THE FULL FISCAL YEAR
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS ANNOUNCES FINAL RESULTS FOR CASH TENDER OFFERS AND CONSENT SOLICITATIONS FOR ITS 6.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2035 AND 6.800% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2037 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Darden Above $110 - My Thoughts
- Should You Buy Domino's Pizza And Its Growth Outlook?
- Buy PayPal Up To $98 - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/10/18)
- Darden: Alpha Thesis Has Worked; Time To Reassess It
- Global Stocks In The Red; EU Threatens Retaliation Over Tariffs (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trade Drag, Mexico's AMLO, Tesla Production