Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)
15 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 15 2017
FRANKFURT, Dec 15 Germany's regulator ordered Deutsche Telekom on Friday to offer an all-you-can-watch video product on the same terms throughout the European Union, in a decision the company slammed as "incomprehensible", saying it would appeal.
* Tele2 to receive 190 mln euros, 25 pct stake in T-Mobile NL
STOCKHOLM, Dec 15 Swedish telecoms operator Tele2 said on Friday it had agreed with Deutsche Telekom to combine their Dutch units Tele2 Netherlands and T-Mobile Netherlands.
* ENLARGED T-MOBILE NL EXPECTS TO GENERATE ANNUAL RUN-RATE SYNERGIES OF SOME 150 MILLION EUR PER YEAR WITHIN THREE YEARS FROM CLOSING
* TELE2 AND DEUTSCHE TELEKOM TO COMBINE THEIR DUTCH OPERATIONS
* ERICSSON SAYS DEUTSCHE TELEKOM SELECTS ERICSSON FOR 5G-READY NETWORK
BERLIN Deutsche Telekom is partnering with EWE AG [LANDWE.UL] to invest 2 billion euros ($2.4 billion) in building out a superfast glass-fiber broadband network in northwestern Germany, the companies said on Wednesday.
BERLIN, Dec 13 Deutsche Telekom is partnering with EWE AG to invest 2 billion euros ($2.4 billion) in building out a superfast glass-fibre broadband network in northwestern Germany, the companies said on Wednesday.
Dec 6 T-Mobile US Inc said its board approved the U.S. wireless carrier's first-ever buyback program, a month after the company and rival Sprint Corp ended their deal talks.
* T-MOBILE US INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS AUTHORIZED A STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM FOR UP TO $1.5 BILLION OF T-MOBILE'S COMMON STOCK THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2018
- Valuation Dashboard: Utilities - Update
- 73 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- New Preferred Stock IPOs, November 2017
- Avoid AT&T Baby Bonds And Other Long-Dated Issues
- DTE Energy: This 5.25% Baby Bond Started Trading On The NYSE
- 25 Dividend Increases: October 30-November 3, 2017 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)