Duke Energy Corp (DUK)
16 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 5 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.89 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DUKE ENERGY BOARD APPOINTS ROBERT DAVIS AS BOARD MEMBER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DUKE ENERGY ASSUMES FULL OWNERSHIP OF CALIFORNIA-BASED REC SOLAR
Nov 3 Utility company Duke Energy Corp on Friday trimmed its full-year earnings forecast after reporting a drop in third- quarter profit as its electricity business took a hit from disruptions caused by Hurricane Irma.
* Duke Energy Corp - qtrly third quarter 2017 GAAP reported diluted earnings per share was $1.36 - SEC filing
Nov 3 Utility company Duke Energy Corp reported a 19 percent drop in third-quarter profit, hurt by higher expenses.
FORT MYERS, Fla., Sept 15 The death toll from Hurricane Irma was at 82 early on Friday as 1.5 million homes and businesses in Florida remained without power in sweltering heat, five days after the historic storm ripped through southeast U.S.
* Duke Energy restores power to 160,000 Carolinas customers in Irma's wake; expects to restore most other customers before Friday night Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Duke Energy Corp - remains on track to achieve its 2017 adjusted diluted earnings guidance range of $4.50 to $4.70 per share
Duke Energy Corp , the biggest U.S. power company by generation capacity, reported a 35 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by higher prices and electricity sales.
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q4 2017 Summary
- Marvell Technology Can Go To $30 - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/9/18)
- Did You Have 50% Dividend Growth In 2017? I Did.
- Duke Energy Says Goodbye To Coal And Hello To Gas, Wind And Solar
- Duke Energy's Stock Has 20% Of Price Appreciation With A Growing Dividend
- Sure-Thing Dividends Can Brighten Your Retirement Picture