Devro PLC (DVO.L)
Wed, Apr 25 2018
* TRADING FOR PERIOD JAN. 1, 2018 TO CURRENT DATE WAS IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* JACKIE CALLAWAY WILL JOIN BOARD OF DEVRO AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ON 1 MAY 2018
* DEVRO - PETER PAGE WILL STEP DOWN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF DEVRO, TO BE SUCCEEDED IN THIS ROLE BY RUTGER HELBING, CURRENTLY GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* FY STATUTORY OPERATING PROFIT AHEAD OF 2016 DUE TO LOWER EXCEPTIONAL ITEMS IN 2017
Dec 11 British sausage-skin maker Devro Plc said its Chief Executive Peter Page had agreed with the board to step down after the company's annual results in February.
* PETER PAGE HAS AGREED WITH BOARD THAT WILL STEP DOWN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT OF GROUP'S 2017 FULL YEAR RESULTS ON 27 FEB 2018