DowDuPont Inc (DWDP.N)
22 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* DOWDUPONT™ DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF 38 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN DOWDUPONT INC - SEC FILING
U.S. chemicals producer DowDuPont's disappointing earnings forecast for 2018 overshadowed a strong fourth quarter, which was underpinned by robust demand and higher prices. | Video
Feb 1 U.S. chemicals producer DowDuPont's disappointing earnings forecast for 2018 overshadowed a strong fourth quarter, which was underpinned by robust demand and higher prices.
* DOWDUPONT SEES Q1 NET SALES EX. AGRICULTURE SEGMENT UP ABOUT 8 PERCENT
* QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS $0.52; QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.83; QTRLY NET SALES $20.1 BILLION, UP 13 PERCENT
Feb 1 U.S. chemicals producer DowDuPont reported a 14 percent rise in net sales for the fourth quarter as a strong global economy led to robust demand and higher prices for its products.
A federal appeals court on Friday upheld a ruling that gutted a Monsanto Co patent relating to genetically modified soybeans at the request of competitor DowDuPont Inc.
* DOW SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES SALE OF A PORTION OF ITS DOW AGROSCIENCES’ CORN HYBRID SEED BUSINESS TO CITIC AGRI FUND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia, Nov 28 Sadara Chemical, a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and DowDuPont, said on Tuesday that Bahrain-based Gulf Interchem plans to build a by-product recycling plant near Sadara's complex in Jubail.
- Tracking Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- DowDuPont Could Be Undervalued By 50% Due To Spin-Off Confusion
- Bert's January Dividend Income Summary
- S&P 500 'Safer' Dividend Gains Led By Leggett, Simon & Ford For February
- DowDuPont: Down But Not Out