Electronic Arts Inc (EA.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
* ELECTRONIC ARTS INC - ACQUIRED CLOUD GAMING TECHNOLOGY ASSETS AND PERSONNEL OF A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF GAMEFLY, INC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THIRD POINT LLC REPORTS 7.1 MILLION SHARE STAKE IN UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP - SEC FILING
Electronic Arts Inc reported a fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday that beat Wall Street estimates, driven by sales of its popular sports titles "FIFA" as well as franchises like "Battlefield" and "The Sims".
May 8 Electronic Arts Inc reported a fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday that beat Wall Street estimates, driven by sales of its popular sports titles "FIFA" as well as franchises like "Battlefield" and "The Sims".
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.95; Q4 TOTAL NET REVENUE $1.58 BILLION VERSUS $1.53 BILLION
May 8 Electronic Arts Inc forecast current-quarter revenue below Wall Street estimates on Tuesday, as the video-game publisher faces rising competition from free-to-play digital games "Fortnite" and "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds".
* ELECTRONIC ARTS INC SAYS PATRICK SÖDERLUND WILL STEP UP INTO THE ROLE OF CHIEF DESIGN OFFICER - SEC FILING
* QUARTERLY TOTAL NET REVENUE $1.16 BILLION VERSUS $1.15 BILLION
Jan 30 Videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc expects the launch of the action-adventure video game, "A Way out", to drive its revenue in the current quarter, sending its shares up more than 5.8 percent after the bell.
* MELVIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ELECTRONIC ARTS AS OF JAN 5 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Ay6dcJ) Further company coverage:
- Glu Mobile: Third Time A Charm
- Electronic Arts: Premium Valuation For Mediocre Growth
- Electronic Arts: This Rally Is Just The Start
- Take-Two Interactive Isn't Keeping Pace With Industry Growth
- EA's New Subscription Model Can Potentially Fix All Its Problems
- Video Game Stocks' Fear Of Fortnite And PUBG Is Misplaced