Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
Jan 9 Encana Corp on Tuesday estimated fourth-quarter production from its core assets would top its own forecast, helped by the Canadian oil and gas producer's efforts to revamp its business.
* ENCANA DELIVERS STRONG FINISH TO 2017; INNOVATION, EXECUTION AND EFFICIENCY SET THE STAGE FOR SELF-FUNDED GROWTH IN 2018
Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates but 7.3 percent below the same period last year as a result of lower production.
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates but 7.3 percent below the same period last year as a result of lower production.
* Encana reports third quarter results; company firmly on track to meet or beat 2017 deliverables in a transformational year
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp's profit fell 7.3 percent in the third quarter, hurt by lower oil and gas production.
* Encana to update five-year plan during Investor Day; company expects to deliver leading corporate returns, strong cash flow growth and substantial free cash flow
* Encana Corp - Encana successfully started up Sunrise processing plant on September 27, under budget and more than one month ahead of original schedule
* Encana delivers new Montney plant ahead of schedule; company continues to outperform five-year plan
* Encana completes sale of its Piceance natural gas assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Permian Shale Oil Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 01/12/18
- Integrated Oils Stock Risks And Returns: An Understanding Today
- Permian Shale Oil Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 01/05/18
- Earthstone Energy: A Deep Value, A Strong Buy
- Permian Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 12/29/2017
- Granite Oil: Solid As A Rock Or Out Of Gas