Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
17 Nov 2017
Wed, Nov 8 2017
Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates but 7.3 percent below the same period last year as a result of lower production.
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates but 7.3 percent below the same period last year as a result of lower production.
* Encana reports third quarter results; company firmly on track to meet or beat 2017 deliverables in a transformational year
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp's profit fell 7.3 percent in the third quarter, hurt by lower oil and gas production.
* Encana to update five-year plan during Investor Day; company expects to deliver leading corporate returns, strong cash flow growth and substantial free cash flow
* Encana Corp - Encana successfully started up Sunrise processing plant on September 27, under budget and more than one month ahead of original schedule
* Encana delivers new Montney plant ahead of schedule; company continues to outperform five-year plan
* Encana completes sale of its Piceance natural gas assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chief executive says company can continue to grow within cash flow with oil prices below $50
Encana Corp , Canada's No. 2 oil and gas producer, posted a quarterly profit that handily beat analysts' estimates and raised its full-year core asset production growth forecast.
- Econ-Based Energy Investing: Your Chance To Invest Smarter In Energy
- Hartstreet: EOG King Of The 'Super Hog' Story
- The Future Of Global Energy - Phantom Menace (Episode I)
- Encana (ECA) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- A Potential 'Make-Or-Break' In The Oil Industry That Leaves Nabors Industries Struggling
- Encana (ECA) Investor Presentation - Slideshow