Electricite de France SA (EDF.PA)
Tue, Jun 5 2018
SAO PAULO Brazil's state power company Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA and French peer Electricite de France SA (EDF) signed a three-year memorandum of understanding to look into cooperation on nuclear energy, the Brazilian company known as Eletrobras said on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, June 5 Brazil's state power company Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA and French peer Electricite de France SA (EDF) signed a three-year memorandum of understanding to look into cooperation on nuclear energy, the Brazilian company known as Eletrobras said on Tuesday.
* Dalkia and EDF EN revenue now reported separately (Adds CFO comments)
* EDF review of weldings to be complete by end of May (Adds comments from EDF executives)
PARIS, April 10 French state-controlled utility EDF on Tuesday no longer ruled out that problems with weldings at the nuclear reactor under construction in Flamanville may impact the cost and start-up schedule of the reactor.
PARIS French consumer group UFC Que Choisir called for an investigation and tighter regulation of state-owned utility EDF, saying its virtual monopoly on power generation in France led to higher prices.
* Consumer group calls for investigation, more regulation (Adds comments from press briefing)
BRIEF-GE And Edison Group Sign Agreement To Optimize Power Plant Fleet Infrastructure At Candela Power Plant
* GE AND EDISON/EDF GROUP SIGN AGREEMENT TO OPTIMIZE POWER PLANT FLEET INFRASTRUCTURE AT ITALY’S CANDELA POWER PLANT Source text: (http://bit.ly/2q6cXvb) Further company coverage:
PARIS French construction group Bouygues signed a 1.5 billion euro ($1.86 billion) contract to finance, build and operate a metro line in the Vietnamese city of Hanoi, the French presidency said on Tuesday.
* ANADARKO ANNOUNCES MOZAMBIQUE LNG SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- Regretting It Already, Part Deux
- Weekly CEF Roundup: June 1, 2018
- Argentina, Turkey And The May Storm In Emerging Markets
- The Chemist's CEF Report - May 2018: Fixed Income CEFs Continue To Get Cheaper Vs. Equity CEFs
- These 15 Closed-End Funds Are Consistent Market Beaters - Part 1
- Monthly Paid Dividends From 85 All Cap U.S. Equities And 80 Funds For June