Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, Jul 18 2018
Estee Lauder Companies Inc will pay $1.1 million to settle the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
* ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC - FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IFmOjP) Further company coverage:
Estee Lauder Cos Inc topped expectations for quarterly profit on Wednesday but investors were worried about slowing U.S. sales as fewer shoppers visit department stores where the company sells a bulk of its products.
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.38 TO $4.42 EXCLUDING ITEMS
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $.38 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES ELECTS TWO NEW MEMBERS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Estee Lauder Companies Inc have reached a tentative settlement in the agency's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER SALES INCREASE 17%
- What Is Currently Priced In Coty's Share Price And Why It Does Not Correspond With Reality
- Estee Lauder: An Analysis After The dbAccess Global Consumer Conference
- There Is A Lot Going On Underneath The Market - Cramer's Mad Money (6/11/18)
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 28
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 26
- Tracking Robert Karr's Joho Capital Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update