Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
Mon, Aug 20 2018
Estee Lauder Cos Inc topped quarterly profit and sales estimates on Monday as customers bought more of its high-margin Clinique and La Mer skincare products at duty free stores, online and beauty-focused retailers.
Estee Lauder Companies Inc will pay $1.1 million to settle the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
* ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC - FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IFmOjP) Further company coverage:
Estee Lauder Cos Inc topped expectations for quarterly profit on Wednesday but investors were worried about slowing U.S. sales as fewer shoppers visit department stores where the company sells a bulk of its products.
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.38 TO $4.42 EXCLUDING ITEMS
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $.38 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES ELECTS TWO NEW MEMBERS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Finding Smarter Beta: Momentum, Quality, And Low Volatility
- Bull And Bear Markets Within S&P 500 - Cramer's Mad Money (9/12/18)
- Estee Lauder: Still Firing On All Cylinders
- The S&P 500 Median Price To Free Cash Flow Ratio Is Now 34.66
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.'s (EL) CEO Fabrizio Freda on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking Robert Karr's Joho Capital Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update