Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Apr 16 2018
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES ELECTS TWO NEW MEMBERS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Estee Lauder Companies Inc have reached a tentative settlement in the agency's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER SALES INCREASE 17%
* Estee Lauder - co announces its collaboration with Google to offer consumers services for Google Assistant on Google Home Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares hit record high (Adds analyst quote, background, updates shares)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.41 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
Estee Lauder's stock hit a record high after the cosmetics maker forecast holiday-quarter sales ahead of market expectations on Wednesday, banking on demand for its recently acquired makeup brands that are popular with millennials.
Nov 1 Estee Lauder on Wednesday reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by demand for makeup from its brands including Tom Ford and Smashbox and revenue from recent acquisitions aimed at attracting younger customers.
* The Estée Lauder Companies achieves outstanding fiscal 2018 first quarter results
Nov 1 Cosmetics maker Estee Lauder's sales beat analysts' estimates in the first quarter, helped by the popularity of brands such as Clinique and M.A.C.
- Brunch, Craft Beer, And Investing: A Turning Point
- Performance Update: Week 19
- Estée Lauder (EL) Presents At Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Consumer & Retail Technology Conference - Slideshow
- Stocks To Watch: Back To Basics Time
- Upcoming Dividends; 89 Companies, 32 Increases, 14 Double-Digit Increases
- Estee Lauder: Great Company But Too Expensive