Eni SpA (ENI.MI)
14 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 12 2017
MILAN Italian energy group Eni said on Tuesday it had raised its estimates for oil and gas in its Area 1 prospect in Mexico to 2 billion barrels from a previous 1.4 billion after completing its drilling campaign.
ROME, Dec 11 Italy has suspended a plan to sell stakes in two businesses it controls to holding company Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) after European authorities questioned whether it should be shifting assets to a state-controlled entity, sources said on Monday.
* Lagging rivals, Eni looks to more downstream work * Shift aims to help offset volatile oil prices * Exploration still the focus after Africa, other successes By Stephen Jewkes MILAN, Dec 8 Energy firm Eni aims to express an interest in bidding for an Italian bioplastics business in a move that underlines a longer-term desire to hedge its exposure to oil and gas, financial sources said. Eni wants to revive its chemicals, retail and refining businesses to off
ISLAMABAD, Nov 30 Pakistan is in talks to import liquefied natural gas (LNG) from France, Italy and Spain, a senior Pakistani source said, raising the prospect of new contracts for Engie, Eni and Gas Natural Fenosa.
ISLAMABAD, Nov 30 Pakistan is in liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply talks with France, Italy and Spain, a senior Pakistani source said, which could lead to contracts for Engie, Eni and Gas Natural Fenosa.
MILAN, Nov 24 Italy's Eni has asked a judge to lift a court order seizing measurement devices that is threatening to shut down its refineries in Italy, a spokesman for the oil major said.
MILAN Italy's Eni said on Wednesday its refineries in Italy were at risk of shutdown after Italian tax police seized assets as part of a probe into alleged tax evasion.
MILAN, Nov 22 Italy's Eni said on Wednesday its refineries in Italy were at risk of shutdown after Italian tax police seized assets as part of a probe into alleged tax evasion.
MILAN, Nov 22 Italian authorities are investigating oil major Eni for alleged tax evasion, focusing their enquiries on measurement devices installed at refineries and storage facilities, tax police and the company said in separate statements.
ROME Italy's Treasury has sent a letter to Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) to formally start the sale to the state lender of stakes in air traffic controller ENAV and energy group ENI , a source with knowledge of the matter said on Thursday.
- Invest In Chile - Latin America's Hidden Investment Gem
- Just Beat It: How To Filter Through Emerging Markets To Outperform The Index
- Enersis' (ENI) CEO Luca D'Agnese on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Enersis Is A Defensive LatAm Play With Attractive Yield And Significant Growth Potential
- Dividend Cut Risk Of The 6 Oil Super Majors
- Enersis' (ENI) Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript