Euronext NV (ENX.PA)
15 Dec 2017
Wed, Oct 4 2017
* IN SEPTEMBER 2017, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 7,295 MILLION, UP +14.6% COMPARED TO SEPTEMBER 2016
LONDON, Aug 8 (IFR) - Euronext has signed an agreement with LCH for continued provision of derivatives and commodities clearing services by the London-based clearinghouse.
LONDON Pan-European exchange Euronext has extended its contract with Britain's LCH in a surprise move that could help defuse tension over where euro-denominated trades are cleared after Brexit.
- The Weak Dollar And Foreign Closed-End Funds: CEF Weekly Update
- The Chemist's CEF Report - June 2017: Unusual Calm
- Hope For The Best But Prepare For The Worst (With Gold And Munis)
- The Hidden Risk In The Muni Bond Market
- Trump's Tax Plan Could Cost You - Here's What To Do About It
- American Small Businesses Party Like It's 2004