Eldorado Resorts Inc (ERI.OQ)
21 Sep 2018
Wed, Sep 5 2018
* CEO sees positive impact on results from deal (Adds shares, context on betting industry, CEO, analysts comments)
Sept 5 Betting company William Hill Plc has agreed to pay $50 million in stock and a 20 percent stake in its U.S. business to form a 25-year sports betting partnership with U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc, the companies said on Wednesday, confirming an overnight media report.
Betting company William Hill Plc's U.S. gambling unit is forming a joint venture with U.S casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc as the British company plans to further expand into the U.S. sports gambling market, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
Sept 4 Betting company William Hill Plc's U.S. gambling unit is forming a joint venture with U.S casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc as the British company plans to further expand into the U.S. sports gambling market, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Eldorado Resorts Says Co, Churchill Downs Got Additional Information & Documentary Materials Request From FTC
* ELDORADO RESORTS - ON MAY 7, CO, CHURCHILL DOWNS GOT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & DOCUMENTARY MATERIALS REQUEST FROM FTC
* CHURCHILL DOWNS - CO, ELDORADO RESORTS RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM FTC RELATED WITH REVIEW OF LADY LUCK VICKSBURG TRANSACTION
* ELDORADO RESORTS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $440.2 MILLION, OPERATING INCOME OF $54.2 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $103.5 MILLION
* THE CORDISH COMPANIES AND ELDORADO RESORTS, INC. (NASDAQ: ERI) ANNOUNCE NEW JOINT VENTURE TO DEVELOP WORLD-CLASS, MIXED-USE HOSPITALITY DESTINATION IN POMPANO, FL
BRIEF-Eldorado Resorts Says If Deal Terminated Under Certain Conditions, Tropicana To Pay Fee Of $92.5 Mln
* ELDORADO RESORTS SAYS IF DEAL TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, TROPICANA TO PAY FEE OF $92.5 MILLION - SEC FILING
April 16 Casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc said on Monday it agreed to buy Tropicana Entertainment Inc in a deal valued at $1.85 billion in cash.
- Sports Betting: As The Dust Begins To Settle, These 2 Companies Deliver The Best Upside Odds
- Big Tech To Testify Before Senate (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: No Relief For Emerging Markets
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Boyd Gaming: Savvy Management Is This Company's Secret Sauce In Race To Consolidate Regional Space
- The House Loses On Weak Guidance From Caesars